DON’T

Don’t Make Me Dirty is the heaviest work in the cycle DON’T, weighing 136 kilos!



Don’t Jump Over Me, owned by Azinović, an art collector, graphic artist, and usurer, who took a great deal of my works for some small favors he did for me. Unfortunately, even these small numbers of art collectors in this raped and suffering country are inconsiderate plunderers who ask for way too much in exchange for the little money given or some petty favors they do!




Don’t Kidnap Me




Entrepreneur Predrag Đukić bought the work Don’t Take Me Off for his wife and it is currently in Prague. My friend, artist Sandro Đukić, is Predrag’s brother.



Don’t Interrupt me, owned by Enes Quien, the man who wrote the majority of texts for me, among others the one for the exhibition DON’T catalogue! Quine, a critic and professor of art history at the Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb, is also known as big Latino lover. He is now in hospital, plugged to the machines because he contracted meningitis, God help him!



These are my cast iron artworks that were presented at the exhibition DON’T in the Gradec Galley in 2003 and there are 60 of them! They were cast in the Foundry Bjelovar. I am immensely grateful to their workers for their support. STAND UP YOU EARTHLY SLAVES!